At Performance People we work closely with organisations in Rockhampton, Gladstone, Emerald and other Central Queensland communities and beyond. We have facilitated groups in situations including:
- Developing strategic and operational plans.
- Determining how to establish a new organisational unit or a new business direction.
- Identifying the organisation's vision, mission, values and slogan.
- Establishing a shared direction involving executive management.
- Agreeing to aspects of governance with a Board of Directors or a Management Committee.
- Drawing out and representing input to key business documents.
- Working towards consensus on contentious issues.
We have facilitated group discussions in a diverse range of industries, including higher education, local government, state government, federal government, not-for-profits in the community sector, and the private sector.
Examples of significant consultancies include:
Back to Services
- Working with the Board, management, staff and stakeholders of Home Support Association to plan and implement a new management model, including ensuring a smooth transition.
- Facilitating planning sessions for the Central Queensland Waste Management group (part of the Central Queensland Local Government Association), involving Councillors, Council Officers with an interest in Waste Management and CQ Waste Management staff. This included re-examining the purpose and direction of the organisation, and the development of three yearly Business Plans, including strategies and actions.
- Facilitating eleven sessions across Central Queensland for Fitzroy Basin Association to assist in the development of the Central Queensland Strategy for Sustainability. The sessions involved stakeholders such as land holders (cattle grazing and crop farming), conservationists, and members of the community being asked to set agreed targets for natural resource management goals within the Fitzroy River Catchment.
- Taking the role of Facilitator and Lead Assessor in the 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009 and 2010 Rural Management Challenges for Local Government Managers Australia in Queensland. These challenges have been held in Rockhampton, Cairns, Emerald, Thuringowa, Townsville, Ingham and Thursday Island.
- On behalf of Mercy Health and Aged Care, facilitating a session involving a range of stakeholders (including customers, senior management, operational management and staff representation) reviewing the future strategy and business development of the cook-chill service provided by Mercy Food Services